Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum activity is pretty low

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
n00bd0wn

Forum activity is pretty low Empty
PostSubject: Forum activity is pretty low   Forum activity is pretty low Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

After becoming a recruit, I pinned this forum on my tabs for Google Chrome. Every minute I'm in class or on Facebook, these forums are a click away. But it only gets updated like once or twice a day. Why is that? Is the member list really that small? I'm just perplexed by the inactivity here. >.>
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity is pretty low   Forum activity is pretty low Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Honestly, I am gettin a little tired of the game. So, I am trying to back away from it a little bit so I don't get sick of it. I will play more in the future.

As for forum activity. Running out of shit to talk about Razz
Back to top Go down
Legick

Legick

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity is pretty low   Forum activity is pretty low Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Well, you're probably seeing half of what comes out of this forum. We have a member discussion section where a lot of the content comes from that you can't see.
Back to top Go down
n00bd0wn

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity is pretty low   Forum activity is pretty low Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 am

Legick wrote:
Well, you're probably seeing half of what comes out of this forum. We have a member discussion section where a lot of the content comes from that you can't see.

Well, I guess I need to get to member status quick so my trolling can expand! xD
Back to top Go down
Flozzin

Flozzin

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity is pretty low   Forum activity is pretty low Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Got nothing to say sorry. If you want to talk about something make a thread! I would be willing to discuss Dexter, bleach manga, hotness of Asian chicks, other anime, your mom..
Back to top Go down
Shaftz

Shaftz

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity is pretty low   Forum activity is pretty low Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Not to point out blame but me and ernil are the TOP posters and my comps broke and ernils on a leave of absesnce i promise that in a few weeks everything will be just fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum activity is pretty low   Forum activity is pretty low Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum activity is pretty low
Page 1 of 1