Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaftz

Shaftz

Clan Activity Empty
PostSubject: Clan Activity   Clan Activity Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 am

Guys, in the 3 weeks i was gone the activity of vent has decreased nearly 50% & More!!! We need to start, geting recruits in... Playing more ranked... Geting MORE people on the VENT .... Members... If for any reason you are not playing league and on vent for an extended period of time please explain why !! elephant
Back to top Go down
HeAt
Admin

Clan Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Activity   Clan Activity Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:37 pm

I'm loaded with school. I'll try to come on as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/heatbbx
Legick

Legick

Clan Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Activity   Clan Activity Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 pm

I have been playing World of Warcraft. With me in all games I have cycles of being into and out of games, and currently I am out of the cycle of LoL and into WoW. The only reason I was into league at all was because my previous WoW "cycle" ended.

As I explained when I originally made my app this does happen to me and it was bound to happen sometime. Unfortunately it has happened during an already low point in clan activity, and I'm sorry about that.

On the bright side, unless I find something better than League and WoW near the end of my WoW cycle I will be coming back to League. The reason I'm not a big SC2 player currently was because I was in my League cycle and that was the only game I could enjoy.

It is also good in the fact that it rejuvenates me. When I come back once I get back into it I will be better than I ever was before.

This whole business of cycles really isn't anything new to me, and it's not just some bullshit I'm making up. I really can't bring myself to play LoL right now.

I really can't give you a time frame on when I will be coming back, it could be a year, or it could be a couple months, or maybe even weeks. I would wager on the more long term absence though because Cataclysm is coming out soon.

If you have any questions or want to talk to me you can either PM me to come on vent or just ask the question there (I will know within a couple minutes when I have a PM because I get an email and my phone gives me an alert, except for during schools hours.)

Once again, sorry I haven't been on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Activity   Clan Activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan New Level :: General :: Clan News-
Jump to: