Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruit Activity!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
n00bd0wn

Recruit Activity! Empty
PostSubject: Recruit Activity!   Recruit Activity! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Hello! A friend of mine (Omnishred) whom I play with IRL recently applied to join this clan, and suggested I do the same. So, here I am! I put in my application yesterday, and haven't had any replies yet; however, after scoping out the forums a bit here, I noticed that you guys want us to be active in the forums as well as on vent and in games. So, here I am! LOL

I do have a question, though. Getting a little mixed up on one thing:

Quote :
After You Have Posted, Please Go In Our Ventrilo: [and] Put (Recruit) in your comment, and go to the League of Legends Channel.

This is posted at the end of the "APPLICATION TEMPLATE", suggesting that as soon as I am done posting my app, to go to the channel and put recruit in my comment box. BUT THEN I FOUND:

Quote :
After you have been given a tryout in a practice game you will become a recruit *If you make it to that stage*.

This is in the thread "Application Process *PLEASE READ*"

Not knowing when to put (Recruit) in my comment box, I'm just kinda hanging out in vent. So yeah, clarification would be awesome! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Legick

Legick

Recruit Activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit Activity!   Recruit Activity! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:09 pm

The second quote is more significant to members than the recruits. It's simply a formality saying that the recruit's application has been moved to the applicant review forum.

That being said we assume everybody in vent who does not have a clan tag either be a recruit or somebody's friend. Having recruit in your comment distinguishes you until everybody knows who you are. You can have recruit in your comment even if you haven't been tried out yet, just let somebody know you need a try out.
Back to top Go down
n00bd0wn

Recruit Activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit Activity!   Recruit Activity! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks for the tryout game, Legick... THough I don't believe you don't play Anivia cuz you owned me.

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruit Activity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit Activity!   Recruit Activity! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruit Activity!
Page 1 of 1