Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DustyHans - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DustyHans

DustyHans - Application Empty
PostSubject: DustyHans - Application   DustyHans - Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

1. What is your In-Game Name?

DustyHans

2. What Heroes Do You Play? (Explain how you play every champion)

Karthus - Usually as raw AP/Carry, depending on the situation. If not fed early on I'll alter the build for survivability via Banshee's, GA, Rylai's, etc.

Galio - Obviously highly situational, but mostly as a raw tank(not usually hybrid.)

Malzahar - DPS, usually with a higher survivability build like RoA > Zonya's > Rylai's

Kog'Maw - Played as the usual overpowered AS build, complete with Madred's and Frozen Mallet etc. I know he's usually banned in most games but hey, maybe not Very Happy

3. Do You Have Access To Ventrilo and a Microphone?

Yes

4. What Are You Looking For by Joining Our Clan

I'm looking to join a good group of people that know not only how to play their camps, but also know that it's teamwork that wins games. I'm sick of solo-queue ranked games where people(always on YOUR team, of course) insist on trying new champs, or think they can solo teams, things of that nature.

5. What Time Zone Are You In?

EST

6. Are You Looking For Casual or Ranked Play?

Ranked, mainly.

7. Write a bit about yourself.

I'm a 24 year old that is just joining the military. I'm not leaving for a while though, so I'm spending most of my time just sitting at home playing LoL with friends. Went to college in NH and graduated with a business degree.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: DustyHans - Application   DustyHans - Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Very nice application. Clean and quite polished.

How do you find Malzahar in arranged team play?

Sallah

------------------------

Thanks for your application to CLAN NL, please try to hang out on our vent server for a tryout as soon as possible.

IP:krypton.typefrag.com
PORT:22651
PASS:titanium
Back to top Go down
DustyHans

PostSubject: Re: DustyHans - Application   DustyHans - Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Sallah wrote:
Very nice application. Clean and quite polished.

How do you find Malzahar in arranged team play?

Sallah

With Malzahar I usually play much less aggressive in an arranged team, and more of a support type champ. I find that he's a decent champ to use like Wick in teamfights to stun the heavy hitters, with support with his decent end-game AoE. The big problem that I've been having with him though is that he's shut down fairly easily with banshee's if you don't have someone who can clear them for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DustyHans - Application   DustyHans - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DustyHans - Application
Page 1 of 1