Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prurient application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prurient

Prurient application Empty
PostSubject: Prurient application   Prurient application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 pm

1. What is your In-Game Name?

Prurient

2. What Heroes Do You Play?

Amumu - Tank. I can lane or jungle, aura build if necessary.
Ashe - AD carry.
Miss Fortune - AD carry
Nidalee - AP, carry.
Nunu - Lane or jungle, AP/Tank Support Hybrid [slow them, speed us, eat cc]
Urgot - AD carry
Warwick - Jungle or lane. AD, AP, or tankish hybrids.

Highly likely to play AP with Swain.

3. Do You Have Access To Ventrilo and a Microphone?

Have both, active on both.

4. What Are You Looking For by Joining Our Clan

Team work. Strong map control with everyone pitching in on wards to control major map objectives.

Coordinated ganks and smart plays. If someone calls b, we b.

5. What Time Zone Are You In?

EST

6. Are You Looking For Casual or Ranked Play?

Both

7. Write a bit about yourself.

I've been playing for roughly five months. I'm confident with numerous characters in numerous roles, and every champ I've played I've been able to do well with [except Kassadin]. I've been playing with a recent recruit of yours, Ilya [chillstrong] since he started if you need anyone to attest to my skill.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Prurient application   Prurient application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Like the application, just a few questions/personal quarrels...

Dislike AP Wick. Also how would you build your standard jungle(WW) build?
How do you build your laning amumu?
AP Nid normally struggles as pure carry, think side-carry/support.

And WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING PLAYING URGOT?

Sallah

------------------------

Thanks for your application to CLAN NL, please try to hang out on our vent server for a tryout as soon as possible.

IP:krypton.typefrag.com
PORT:22651
PASS:titanium

Back to top Go down
Prurient

PostSubject: Re: Prurient application   Prurient application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm

'AP' wick, standard build into madreds or wriggles for map control. A couple ROA's for the ap boost on Q / health. Highly situational, usually a I know we're going to win, just to show my dominance I'm gonna go AP on a guy who's basically spoonfed the AD build.

Laning Amumu, a few last hits. Farm up a heart of gold. If their golem's up steal and jungle a little.
BAIT BAIT BAIT. I run a boosted fortify and ulti-trap. I keep my eyes open for the global turret dives to lulikilledyoufromtheothersideofthemap.

Urgot - play him right and he's fun.
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Prurient application   Prurient application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Good points and I am a firm believer of giving things a chance. But, saying this, I do not believe in playing a character out of their element just to prove I am better. Arrogance can lose that fight for you and then you could end up looking like a total ass.

As for the urgot though. I have seen some decent ones but not many. Honestly he is about as useful as ashe but a little more tanky. You mainly use him for his slow, like ashe and that is about it. His ult is lackluster and will more than likely get him killed in the process.
Back to top Go down
Prurient

PostSubject: Re: Prurient application   Prurient application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 pm

AP wick is just for fun xD. Urgot has his place on kiting teams. If you see they chose 3 tankish, damage dealers grab an Urgot. Their gameplay is to dive past your tanks to kill your carries, your gameplay is to dive in and kill their tanks, or force them to target you giving your carries the opportunity to carry.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Prurient application   Prurient application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 am

Prurient wrote:
'AP' wick, standard build into madreds or wriggles for map control. A couple ROA's for the ap boost on Q / health. Highly situational, usually a I know we're going to win, just to show my dominance I'm gonna go AP on a guy who's basically spoonfed the AD build.

Laning Amumu, a few last hits. Farm up a heart of gold. If their golem's up steal and jungle a little.
BAIT BAIT BAIT. I run a boosted fortify and ulti-trap. I keep my eyes open for the global turret dives to lulikilledyoufromtheothersideofthemap.

Urgot - play him right and he's fun.

Haha Madreds is kinda cheating on an AP wick Razz.

Fortify seems an odd choice on Amumu simply because the ghost/flash becomes invaluable in team fight positioning...

Also, Urgot focussing tanks? You are a kind of carry nonetheless. By focussing tanks you are killing their dps slower Razz. Imo, like any dps, focus their carries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prurient application   Prurient application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prurient application
Page 1 of 1