Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garen balance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

Garen balance Empty
PostSubject: Garen balance   Garen balance Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 pm

I definetly agree garen needs some sort of a touch with balance - and hopefully riot will realize this soon.

His early game is extremely powerful - and if he does well he can do extermely well in late game with 4 sunfires and a guardian.

On that note i think guardian angel should be changed - the item is to gamebreaking.

But mya thats a diff story Very Happy

Last edited by Ernil on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaftz

Shaftz

Garen balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garen balance   Garen balance Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:57 pm

OP
Back to top Go down
Smurphsta

Smurphsta

Garen balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garen balance   Garen balance Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 pm

[

Last edited by Smurphsta on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

Garen balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garen balance   Garen balance Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Agreed, we want input ! Saying OP is just boosting your amount of topics !
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

Garen balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garen balance   Garen balance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:27 am

hes pretty op early game, but late game hes pretty useless apart from a silence and a ks. and ye they should remove guardian angel, ruins the game
Back to top Go down
OneWayTrip

OneWayTrip

Garen balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garen balance   Garen balance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:07 pm

i agree that garen is bit op in early games. however just like any other melee champs, they can b shut down easily by cc's n good range carries esp since riot nurfed his judgement, i'd say he's pretty balanced. compare to other op champs like vlad n xin, garen is pretty balanced. when facing him, just wait till he wastes his judgement n cc n kill him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garen balance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garen balance   Garen balance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garen balance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan New Level :: General :: Champion Discussion-
Jump to: