Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sallah

Sallah

Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Empty
PostSubject: Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days   Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 pm

I play a lot of characters decently without being amazing.

Name a character that I should improve on and make a guide in the process Very Happy

I mean to do it seriously and as such I will accept any suggestions except:

Eve
Teemo
Urgot
Trynd

Pretty much don't mind anyone else.

Fire away

Sallah
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days   Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Trying to think who you could be better then me as, but i'm so pro -.-. let's see.... let's say...Singed, I have never played him, but i have seen some amazing singed players who wreck people, build him with speed and AP and you do great, so ive heard. If not, Malzahar =)
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days   Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Booshido wrote:
Trying to think who you could be better then me as, but i'm so pro -.-. let's see.... let's say...Singed, I have never played him, but i have seen some amazing singed players who wreck people, build him with speed and AP and you do great, so ive heard. If not, Malzahar =)

I do like good Singeds but Malz might be more of a challenge.

Singed it's all about 1 RoA 1 Rylias and some boots. I like going Another RoA and a Zhonyas if you get that far then getting whatever you need resist wise and you're pretty set Smile. Slowing poison is just lethal to chase into.

Malz I'm waiting for them to make that pet controllable. Come on Riot.
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days   Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Iknow it sounds Fucking crazy, but singed, Boots, RoA/Cyrs Scepter, Lich bane, Tri Force! FoN, Movement speed =) maybe a phantom :O! havnt explored.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days   Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Booshido wrote:
Iknow it sounds Fucking crazy, but singed, Boots, RoA/Cyrs Scepter, Lich bane, Tri Force! FoN, Movement speed =) maybe a phantom :O! havnt explored.

Will give it a go. But i'll do it in a game with you so if it fails on your head be it Smile
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days   Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Haha, I honeslty don't think it will, and with my elo they will be fucking retards anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days   Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character for Me to Learn/Make Guide on. ETA on guide - 3-5 days
Page 1 of 1