Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Hellz - Application

Go down 
+3
Sallah
Ernil
Hellz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellz

- Hellz - Application Empty
PostSubject: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 pm

1. What is your In-Game Name? Hellz

2. What Heroes Do You Play? (Explain how you play every champion)
Ok soooo I play every champion to win, using thier intended abilities/item builds, aka nothing crazy. My best champs are nasus, ashe, tristana, fiddle, olaf, taric, nidalee, MF, sion, kassidin, mundo, zilean, and probably some more.

3. Do You Have Access To Ventrilo and a Microphone?
of course.

4. What Are You Looking For by Joining Our Clan
tournaments.

5. What Time Zone Are You In?
EST

6. Are You Looking For Casual or Ranked Play?
ranked

7. Write a bit about yourself.

Im 19 and I got to school at Georgia State University. I've been playing LoL since open beta, before that I played DoTa semi-competetively and COD4 competitively. I have alot of spare time for practice. I would also like to add that I am an "exceptional" case as my solo q rating is sub 1200. Im usually pretty vocal during games and I can take the lead on strats if everyone else is being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Thank you for applying to our Clan NL. Visit our ventrilo regularly to get a Tryout.

IP:krypton.typefrag.com
PORT:22651
PASS:titanium

With regards,
Ernil
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 pm

My account got suspended until Saturday so I can't play anymore games until then but I will undoubtedly be playing again on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Hellz wrote:
My account got suspended until Saturday so I can't play anymore games until then but I will undoubtedly be playing again on Saturday.

How did you manage to get it suspended?
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm honestly suprised I havnt been the amount of shit talking I do in normal's
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Yea it was probably for raging @ pubs.

Its just what I do for fun....
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:36 am

Heard oh so many ppl raging without ever getting banned...

Glad to see riot doing something at least.
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:02 am

Sallah wrote:

I'm not, how am I supposed to get through a pub now? with my mouth shut? never....
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 am

Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:

I'm not, how am I supposed to get through a pub now? with my mouth shut? never....

less bitching = more focus.
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:11 am

Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:

The game is so easy I can carry on conversations with both sides while playing my best... Honestly I pity the noobs that use the word tryhard in this game, it implies that it's hard.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:12 am

Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:

The game is so easy I can carry on conversations with both sides while playing my best... Honestly I pity the noobs that use the word tryhard in this game, it implies that it's hard.

If it's not hard, how come you aren't the best at it?
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:13 am

Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:

If it's not hard, how come you aren't the best at it?

Who says I'm not? I'd like to think I'm a little more humble than that. Mostly I was trying to point out that the skill cap is pretty low compared to say, dota or hon.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:22 am

Hellz wrote:
Who says I'm not? I'd like to think I'm a little more humble than that. Mostly I was trying to point out that the skill cap is pretty low compared to say, dota or hon.

Disagree entirely. Just the focus is different. Easy to play a character 1v1 decently enough but the more improtant things in the game, synergy, map control, etc. particularly with better players is a lot more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:26 am

Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:

Disagree entirely. Just the focus is different. Easy to play a character 1v1 decently enough but the more improtant things in the game, synergy, map control, etc. particularly with better players is a lot more of a challenge.

all these things you just mentioned are utterly and completely wrong. There are less champions than in DoTa and HoN, aka synergy is easier to achieve. The map is much smaller than in DoTa and HoN making map control much much simpler and therefore easier. I find it funny that you didn't mention positioning at all as that is nearly the only defining characteristic of good players.

Also what is this about 1v1? you know that LoL is a team game right?
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 am

Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:

all these things you just mentioned are utterly and completely wrong. There are less champions than in DoTa and HoN, aka synergy is easier to achieve. The map is much smaller than in DoTa and HoN making map control much much simpler and therefore easier. I find it funny that you didn't mention positioning at all as that is nearly the only defining characteristic of good players.

You just aren't listening...

Map smaller = More important map control because of the more ganking opportunities...

Positioning and 1v1 were the things I was classing as you were as "easy".

Synergy not as in champions as in teamwork.

Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:47 am

Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:
Sallah wrote:
Hellz wrote:

You just aren't listening...

Map smaller = More important map control because of the more ganking opportunities...

Positioning and 1v1 were the things I was classing as you were as "easy".

Synergy not as in champions as in teamwork.

A smaller map makes a gank much easier to defend as the tower is closer, as well as your teammates. With the addition of summoner skills ganks are much easier to get away from by simply pressing 1 key. What your saying about map control and ganking is pretty worthless as better players have very good map awareness and sometimes they even ward! Map control is not important for ganking but rather the creeps in the jungle. Positioning in theory is very easy but I rarely see anyone do it well, 1v1 again is utterly irrelevant as there is more than 1 player on a team. What about LoL makes teamwork more important that in DoTa or Hon, or CS 1.6, or any team game for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 am

Did you ever play DOTA? HON is similar, a tiny bit lessened.

1 player carries ftw.

Never get that in LoL. Even a very fed carry needs his whole team to do decently to win a good game.

Your understanding of map awareness is frankly laughable but admirable how you defend it.

There is a concept of ward control saying that you control the jungle by having the wards in strategic places and knowing that your opponents don't giving you a huge edge, hope I don't have to explain why.
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Sallah wrote:
Did you ever play DOTA? HON is similar, a tiny bit lessened.

1 player carries ftw.

Never get that in LoL. Even a very fed carry needs his whole team to do decently to win a good game.

Your understanding of map awareness is frankly laughable but admirable how you defend it.

There is a concept of ward control saying that you control the jungle by having the wards in strategic places and knowing that your opponents don't giving you a huge edge, hope I don't have to explain why.

Yes I played DoTa and HoN. As for 1 player carries, they don't get there all by themselves...

I would literally bet you my life that my map awareness is a million times better than yours ever will be.

Im really wondering why your trying to argue that LoL is as hard or harder than DoTa, it's simply not true. The mechanics alone raise the skill cap in DoTa far beyond what LoL can ever hope to achieve. Telling me that I don't understand map awareness or wards really isn't helping your case much.

Anyways I am done trying to convince you.

Last edited by Hellz on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evoca

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Sooo.... did you still want in this clan or something?
Back to top Go down
Hellz

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Evoca wrote:
Sooo.... did you still want in this clan or something?

yes of course.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Hellz wrote:
I am done trying to convince you.

Thats fine, I hold nothing against you and will just wait to see you prove yourself ingame.

Sallah
Back to top Go down
Achilles

Achilles

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:18 pm

If I owned a Thunderdome I would put you two in there! Oh course MASTERBLASTER would be there also.

Side note: Neither of you would have a dog whistle.

P.S. If you don't get this reference go kill yourself
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 pm

I think that both of you argue valid points and some of them are actually the same ones.... 1v1 for instance, you both were saying the same thing about it but not actually listening to the other person and you both took the defensive on the subject... I am one for debates but not an attack on a fellow clansman's moral character or even a future member for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Hellz - Application   - Hellz - Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Hellz - Application
Page 1 of 1