Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lack of ranked games solution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaftz

Shaftz

Lack of ranked games solution Empty
PostSubject: Lack of ranked games solution   Lack of ranked games solution Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm

My solution to the lack of ranked games occurring in the clan is to appoint someone that absolutely DREADS practice / Normals and just wants to improve his / her E.L.O as a "Ranked Games Organizer". This will be available to anyone active and a skilled player. The ranked games organizer will put ranked games together AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE when he / she is on. If anyone would like to stand up and take this opportunity please post a reply in this thread that you would like to do so. This is to please everyone in the clan, so people have the option to play ranked whenever they want and they have a reliable group to play with that the people enjoy and are consistent.
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Lack of ranked games solution   Lack of ranked games solution Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:36 pm

I already do that and there are others that do that as well.
Back to top Go down
Cane

Cane

PostSubject: Re: Lack of ranked games solution   Lack of ranked games solution Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:02 am

I smell a new clan job coming along
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Lack of ranked games solution   Lack of ranked games solution Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:55 am

Shaftz wrote:
My solution to the lack of ranked games occurring in the clan is to appoint someone that absolutely DREADS practice / Normals and just wants to improve his / her E.L.O as a "Ranked Games Organizer". This will be available to anyone active and a skilled player. The ranked games organizer will put ranked games together AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE when he / she is on. If anyone would like to stand up and take this opportunity please post a reply in this thread that you would like to do so. This is to please everyone in the clan, so people have the option to play ranked whenever they want and they have a reliable group to play with that the people enjoy and are consistent.

Problem is not with people unwilling to do that. The problem is a lack of people on together who could play them or a slight lack of trust in some recruits/members (mainly from me ofc Razz but others too)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of ranked games solution   Lack of ranked games solution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of ranked games solution
Page 1 of 1