Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Empty
PostSubject: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:16 am

I made this a while ago when i still played her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so ill make an eve guide why ? because ive seen way to many eve guides or eve players that run around and are fooking silly.

1. Start off - skills

Passive:
Determined Killer- Attacks from Minions deal 50% damage to Evelynn.

Meh passive is not worth mentioning, allthough its good early game where minions can nuke your health down like thered be no tomorrow.

Hate Spike - Instantly spikes the closest enemy unit with malevolent energy, dealing 25 / 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 (+0.28 per ability power) magic damage and 50% damage to a secondary nearby target.

Cooldown: 1 seconds
Cost 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 Mana
Range 20

Now this is the skill everyone has wet dreams about. These spikes combined with lichbane will make you faceroll your way to victory, but unfortunately not early game. Also its a good minion grinder, but who gives a f*** about that anywho, champion kill matters.

Shadow Walk -Evelynn fades away, becoming stealthed for 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 seconds. Evelynn's next attack or damage ability will stun her target for 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 seconds, ending her Shadow Walk. 1.5 sec delay on stealth (delayed further by damage). Evelynn can cast Shadow Walk while stealthed to destealth.

Cooldown 12 seconds
Cost 60 Mana
Range 200

This is the skill i fell in love with eve. Why ? because your like a sneaking nun on drugs. Scary. am i right !?

Ravage - Deals 80 / 135 / 190 / 255 / 320 (+1!!! per ability power) damage to target unit. If Ravage was used from behind, it reduces the target's armor and magic resistance by 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26 for 5 seconds.

Cooldown 9 seconds
Cost 90 / 105 / 120 / 135 / 150 Mana
Range 325

Au baby au baby, Ravage makes every squishy go "pop goes the weasel", Its your aplha and omega. Remember one tang. Normaly when you go for a kill you cant pop it from behind the enemy, however if you do, you more or less have a kill guaranteed.

Malice And Spite - Each time an enemy champion dies, Evelynn gains attack speed and movement speed for 20 seconds (non-stacking). If Evelynn was the killer, she is also healed for 50% of the target's maximum health. YOU CAN CAST IT WHILE STEALTHED

Aka, towerdiving ftw. With this baby youll run in to the tower gank some fookin noob on low health and run away from the tower with full hp. It is also an excelent gap closer or WTF button when there is an enemy mordekeiser looking at ya going, hey baby wana have some fun ? Remember when an enemy player dies, you can active this skill in the next 3 min, dont be hasty and pop it right away so you can nuke a minion down...

2. Leveling skills

level 1: Stealth
level 2: Spikes
Level 3: Ravage
Level 4: Ravage
Level 5: Ravege
Level 6: Stealth
Level 7: Malice
Level 8: Ravage
Level 9: Ravage

After this max spikes and then stealth.

Yes ravage is as i said already your aplha and omega, so level it up pronto. Stealth can wait until your higher level, as long as you pick up the level 2 stealth at chamption level 6 youll be fine until late game. Spikes well, Eve is squishy, And early and mid game you dont have time to walce around an enemy trying to kill him with spikes, You do your shit with ravage get a sheen proc in, later in game lichbane, a few spikes and run the f*** away like thered be no tmw. Why ? So you dont lose health and can do it all over again. Most important thing on eve is damaging people, kills come after. If you think you can drop people from full health, guess again your not a f***ing ryze.

3. Masteries
10/0/20

utlity: ghost, hp/mana regen, meditation, buff duration, movement speed, greed, colldown reduction.
offense: the Ap per level tang, Cooldown reduction, spell pen, ignite bonus.

When i see eve players going offensive id like to cut my wrists. Why ? two things, mana on CD. CD will make your spikes become like an anoying prick they are, and mana well, will make you stay in a lane longer in early game.

And ignite bonus is just a sexy tang to have, you get 15% spell pen before that and another 10 AP bonus from ignite.Banzai.

4. Runes

This one is quite simple and most will understand. Ap per level is the way to go in every type of runes. when you get a full runebook of it youll be sitting around 80ish Ap at level 18.
Meaning, by the time you get a lichbane youll be hitting for around 230 with its proc. And that is not all that shabby for a sexy passive on an item.

5. Sumoner spells

Another simple aswell and i wont budge from it.

Ghost and Ignite. Why ? because these two will get you kills, and what does everyone like ? a fed eve.

Ive seen eves go smite and god knows what and i wonder how the f*** do they wipe their own ass.

5. Items

My itemization works on the above situation, aka runes masteries and sumoner spells.

Doran ring+ 2 health pots
Normal boots + Sheen

Those three are your starting items, If you get that before the 10 min counter youll be good. If you get that before the 5 min counter youll be fed.
Now after you have those you need to realize something, Look at the enemy team, do they have a lot of squishies ? If at least three then your next item should be a rushed mejai, Because if you can get kills in you gotta make use of it asap. If the team is made like of a shen mordekeiser and a zileon forget that and rush a lichbane.

So next step: Lichbane OR Mejai
after you get one of em get the other. As i said depending on the situation. Once you have a lichbane and a mejai your on a good start.
After that its quite simple

Leviathan
Rylai Scepter
Zhonya

Normaly a game will finish when you get your leviathan, However if by some chance the game hasnt finished yet and you made your zhonyas, well i would go for another rylai, because of the hp boost.

With this build if you can get in 20 leviathan stacks and a rylai scepter, youll be running on around 3.2k hp and a f***load of ap Razz.

PS: Sell your Doran when your buying your lichbane.

6. Playstyle

First of all id like to point a few things in. MOST important thing is to have a good team of 4 composed players with a decent amount of harrass. Why ? Because you will not be fighting with them on most occasions. They will have to initiate and they will have to take a beating. But not to worry, eve has something other dpses dont, the element of surpise. Meanning when they intiate the enemy DPS will be trying to take out our dps. However guess what, BOOM HEADHSOOT bix. you just poped one of their squishies.

Lane partners need to have some sort of a harrass and some sort of a CC. When it comes to CC everything works realy, snare, fear or stun and taunt. Eve works well with champions such as Morgana, Shen, Ashe.
And remember if you see that your enemy on the lane has a champion with a heal OR mordekeiser/zileon - Switch that second, or you will be useless throughout mid game.

Early game

If your lane buddy doesnt know tell him, eve is useless till 3 so you cant go for an early gank. You will just get f***ed up and if not killed brought on low hp and your useless. Once your level 3 and if your lane buddy already started harrasing the enemy help him out by stealthing in get near a squishy pop ravage and a few spikes and run the f*** away. By doing this youll eventualy get a kill combined with your buddies CC. The most important factor is using your brain - but hey ! Everyone does that right :?

Also you and your teammates should ALWAYS keep an eye out on oracles, wards, and people with low hp. Because those are the things that will either get you killed or get you a kill.

Mid game

By now you build up your normal boots for some sexy movement speed and a nice and shiny sheen. Its time for you to start ganking as much as possible. This is the time you will get fed. With a sheen anyone works when he is around half hp. Combined with your teammates fire power you can bring him down if you got 2 CCs. Mid game you can even focus on tanks. But be careful of those bastards, they can still f*** you up.

At mid game you can also start collecting buffs. If you get the blue buff youll be a rambo running around. If you get both buffs, you can take down tanks like they would be pie.

Late game

By now you have a lichbane and a mejai with a few stacks already. If your late game got brought to you before the 20 min counter. You can relax and know that You will f*** em up so bad they will cry and cut emselfs. Everytime you see a twat that bought a ward or an oracle you can point him out and tell him he is a dumbshit for wasting 400 gold on it. Everyone with an oracle is your target ! However dont waste a potential kill on an enemy DPS. In team fights you are still responsible for taking down those anoying ashes and ryzes.When a team fight happens everyone is in a bit of a pickle because its a mess. SO USE THAT AND F*** SOMEONE UP Razz.
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Stay Tuned for Ernils Sivir Tank Build!
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Almost done !
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm Guessing 6 health Crystals Hmmm >_>
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Read it next time mkay !
Back to top Go down
BassIsNotAFish

PostSubject: Re: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 pm

my guide: randomly alot skills after maxing stealth first. buy leviathan. fill inventory with sunfire capes. WIN
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:13 pm

troll much ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs   Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eve Guide - The haxoring bix on drugs
Page 1 of 1