Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PerplexD

Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse?   Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Wire on my old one died. Love'd that mouse like a brother.. and well now I need a new one.

Someone suggested one a few days back but don't remember which one.

Price isn't an option, just want something durable and that's good for gaming.

Also preferably found in Canada xO
Back to top Go down
Tsalrioth
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse?   Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I really like Logitech. MX518. It does not have a crazy amount of buttons, but is responsive and I like the feel of it, easy to adjust sensitivity on the fly.
Back to top Go down
PerplexD

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse?   Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 am

Tsalrioth wrote:
I really like Logitech. MX518. It does not have a crazy amount of buttons, but is responsive and I like the feel of it, easy to adjust sensitivity on the fly.

Seems interesting. I have ... had .. a logitech g5. I liked being able to adjust weight and sensitivity on the fly.

Any other suggestions? I'd like to have some options xo
Back to top Go down
Achilles

Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse?   Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 am

I am currently using a G9 top 3 mice on the market its number 2.

Number 1 being
http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm

Number 3 being
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169418100/categoryId.35208800

Only reason #3 is #3 is because I haven't tested it much. To know if it really out performs the other 2 it could be #1 but I doubt anything will be the RAT because of the complete customization of it. Let me know what you get!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse?   Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna recommend me a good mouse?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan New Level :: General :: General Conversation-
Jump to: