Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Empty
PostSubject: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:07 am

Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 pm

+1 from me babe
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:26 pm

You get luvezies and huggzies from meh !
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 am

That is an incredible amount of runes you chose, I wish I got that many.

Ok, I have many issues, mostly small.

Heal first? What are you going to do with that? Get your dmg first always and get 3 stacks in base. Awesome lvl 1 harass.

Masteries - you chose gold/10 over reduced flash cd?... Not even gonna comment...

Heal:
"- A wonderful heal - comparable to tarics. You dont have to target anything with it since well its a song - you cant realy aim that can you - It will always heal you and the person lowest next to you. Ap ratio is 0.6. Decent skill from early to late game including late game - will keep your team stable in a standoff at the tower."
-AP Ratio weak.
-Heal amount weak.
-Low cd = good.
-Untargettable, you can't throw it on your carry it might just land on Alistair with an ult and 95% hp. If you think it will always heal lowest use it in a packed team fight and weep.
-Not in any way similar to tarics awesome godly heal.

Speed:
"- The absolutely useless ability till about level 9 - but after that you will fall in love with it. Speed thats right dominates a few aspects of this game, such as being chased or chasing, can control a team fight significantly. Thus leaving your side victorios if the enemy is without it. This skill REALY shines late game - since late game is where mobility maters the most."
I have so much issue with everything in this.
-Speed is awesome, all the way through. Useless to 9? Using it wrong then.
-Spellings: Really, victorious, matters and probably some more.
-Forgot to mention lane dominance it gives you early? I go back at 4 to get boots and full to get early kill by being able to race back...

Item build is interesting but I think it's lacking a lot...

Archangels is your friend on Sona. 3 doran's rings is a waste. Get arch and some health item
DFG is also your friend. CD and awesome active makes u 100% more useful.
After than Lich/Tank Items are always good.
Merc Treads > Mobility. You have enough mobility to get to team fights without issue. You want not to be stunned for ages by that mean looking sion flashing towards you.

Will read more carefully soon...
Sallah
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

You got the completely wrong idea about sona -

Extra speed wont help you zone anyone early game. So its not needed
You dont have enough mobility to use mercs every game.
CD is not needed on her as much as they bloat the entire shit about that.
Thanks for the spelling errors ill look into it asap.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:00 pm

You find me any person over 1600 in any bracket that agrees with you on either Sona or your full Nasus builds and I will personally buy u a sona skin.
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank god you played sona a lot - and thank lord you know exactly how to build her for her to be viable. Hey otherwise i might actualy question your judgments.

Not sure if you missed it - but sona does not have a shieldish type of an ability like mordekesier.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 pm

I played her a fair amount but it doesnt take a genious to see boots of mobility...
Mobility breaks as soon as you get hit, use a spell on anything, anything really...
Then you have move speed 2 anyway. Then Merc will provide stun/slow/fear duration reduction. and MR. Whats not to love?

Change that flash mastery now.

And 3 doran's rings you could live with. but i cant see the aegis except in special circumstances.

Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:57 pm

As ive wrote in the guide - depending on the situation merc might be better - should read a bit closer.

Flash mastery i agree - i just use a generic mastery page for mroe or less most of my champs Very Happy and since some use ignite some use flash i cba switching everytime Razz.

You realy cant see aegis on her ? Fucking hell it builds perfectly into her. makes her W aura that much sexier. Gives you survivability, so you dont actualy die while being just pinched.

Edit: She is by no means an AP nuker - so build her accordingly. If you want an AP nuking champion - then picking sona is as smart as moving bricks on mars.
Back to top Go down
Rooke

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Either that build is complete rubbish, or its a different play style Razz

To be honest, its a build that I will never try, despite your good insight. I prefer building super support Sona. Locket/legion/reverie/ect (normally after those ill get AP or survivability though. I also prefer ignite/ghost just because I think flash is one of the lamest and most unfair abilities and refuse to use it.

Also, I haven't seen you on in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll   Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sona build - The Bardish Rock`n Roll
Page 1 of 1