Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !

Go down 
+9
Cane
Achilles
chillstrong
OLI HC
Legick
Ernil
Facepwn
Booshido
Shaftz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sallah

Sallah

Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:18 am

Give the poor man a break. I don't see any of you with fish in your photos...
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 pm

As an added fun thing. Will upload picture soon but here is what my lovely girlfriend uploaded for me:

http://www3.theuglydance.com/?v=bodjqjsrz6

Back to top Go down
Cane

Cane

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Sallah wrote:
Give the poor man a break. I don't see any of you with fish in your photos...

I could upload one with me holding like 9 trout, but I would have to get it from my uncle first
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 L_d4d313 ^me and my sexy baldness when i got out of basic

Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 L_92d810 ^me now with my nerdy zelda hoodie
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:23 pm

+1 for zelda hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Should i post a pic of my car and my aviators too?

Oh and I gots guns too. Have to qualify with at least the m16 twice a year... but I have also qualified with the m9, m203 and m249 and shot a .50cal machine gun, m240b to name a couple. Still remember my first lil 22 my grandfather gave me when I was 13 Very Happy Now all I have left is his old gun cabinet and they sold all his guns.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:33 am

Seph wrote:
Should i post a pic of my car and my aviators too?

Oh and I gots guns too. Have to qualify with at least the m16 twice a year... but I have also qualified with the m9, m203 and m249 and shot a .50cal machine gun, m240b to name a couple. Still remember my first lil 22 my grandfather gave me when I was 13 Very Happy Now all I have left is his old gun cabinet and they sold all his guns.

.50cal machine gun?

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 am

Ya bro. I am in the army. We had range week a few times and I got to try out alot of different weapon systems including the 50 cal
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 am

Mounted on what?

Thats some serious gun that.
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:36 pm

I have assembled and disassembled one that was on a tripod and we had one set up at the range for us to fire. Just the heat off the barrel was enough to say how bad ass the gun is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !   Clan Gallery! Post your pic here ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Gallery! Post your pic here !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2