Clan New Level
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends Clan New Level

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)

Go down 
+5
OneWayTrip
Legick
Ernil
Flozzin
Sallah
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sallah

Sallah

Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Empty
PostSubject: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Updated: 24/9/10 (Moved a few things about)

Tier 1:
Kog'Maw, Amumu, Garen, Morgana, Vladimir, Taric, Warwick, Miss Fortune

Tier 2:
Ezreal, Tristana, Kennen, Annie, Kassadin, Shen, Janna, Udyr, Ashe, Olaf, Sona, Anivia, Shaco, Sion, Pantheon, Nasus, Mordekaiser, Corki.

Tier 3:
Twisted Fate, Xin Zhao, Nidalee, Veigar, Zilean, Poppy, Twitch, Heimerdinger, Kayle, Galio, Gragas, Singed, Akali, Yi, Karthus, Rammus, Mal'zahar

Tier 4:
Fiddlesticks, Malphite, Gangplank, Ryze, Teemo, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Mundo, Nunu, Sivir

Useless: Jax, Katarina, Urgot, Eve, Soraka, Tryndamere, Cho'Gath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explanations of the different tiers taken neatly from Elementz:

Tier 1 - These champions have proved time and time again that they deserve to be here. These champions are game changing if you can get them most of the time. Player skill combined with knowing how to use these champions correctly will ultimately result in success.

Tier 2 - These champions are barely under tier 1. They all again do their roles incredibly well and are should be considered highly valuable picks. They all synergize very well into the vast majority of viable line ups. Players should be playing these champions if they are looking to improve their game and step into the competitive scene. Master all of the tier 1 and tier 2 champions and you will be a serious force to be reckoned with.

Tier 3 - These champions are still very viable on SR but are simply out done by tier 1 and tier 2 champions. They can still compete with all of them but as far as viable line ups go these won't be the champions you're going to ban or first pick in any draft mode. These are your 4th 5th picks in your line up to compliment your line up or effectively counter the other teams picks. These champions are still very viable overall but just aren't champions you will strive to pick or have in your line up all the time.

Tier 4 - These champions don't fill the roles of the champions above them as good as they do. They really aren't thought of other then your last pick to add a special extra something to your line up. Extra burst, extra utility, or that 1 more support champ you think you will make your line up that much better. Generally they really aren't sought after picks in a competitive line up but they can still be played viably but are the bottom of the barrel in terms of competitive picks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Time to take any and all questions.

And no, I'm not moving morde down, even though he probably shouldn't be there. I refuse.

Sallah

Last edited by Sallah on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flozzin

Flozzin

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:36 pm

It works. I still think saroka is at least tier 4 though. I like her alot. She can keep her team in lane forever.
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Vladimir warwick, ashe, gankplank, alistar ! Those are wrongly positioned !
Back to top Go down
Legick

Legick

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

I disagree a lot with a lot of these. I'de probably make the following changes:

Shen down 1
Janna up 1
Vlad down 1
Morde down 1
panth down 1 (maybe)
xin up 1
akali up 1
malphite up 1
blitz up 1
heimer down 1

I guess personal experience has a lot to do with these.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Ernil wrote:
Vladimir warwick, ashe, gankplank, alistar ! Those are wrongly positioned !

Vlad is a really beast champion at the moment. A good vampire wins games with decent ults in teamfights.

Warwick is perhaps a little too high but... He puts out v strong dmg. +1. He tanks like a beast. +1. His cc is very very good. +1. His movespeed is ridiculous. +1.

Ashe is a decent Physical dps. Good initiate and slows but nothing that special. Tier 2.

Gangplank. Play him well, get him farmed, he still does fucktonnes less than a lot of others with less farm. Go figure. Tier 4. Ult is fine, doesn't do enough to change a team fight really.

Alistair? WHAT DO YOU WANT.

Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 pm

ALISTAIR IS A BEAST OF GODMODENESS at least t3 liek right now.

Warwick - only strong point is early game if yopu lock him he is useless the entire game.
Vladimir is strong mid - late - but he is still a squishy caster. Dont let em initiate and you should be fine.

Ashe ... lol more like tier OVER 9000 !
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Legick wrote:
I disagree a lot with a lot of these. I'de probably make the following changes:

Shen down 1
Janna up 1
Vlad down 1
Morde down 1
panth down 1 (maybe)
xin up 1
akali up 1
malphite up 1
blitz up 1
heimer down 1

I guess personal experience has a lot to do with these.

Shen is best tank in game. Taunt, Ult and Feint make for a riduclous late game and with passive and q harass is pretty beast.

Janna should be moved up tier 2 but still definitely tier 2.

Morde. Read post. MORDE.

Vlad - draft mode it's integral to pick up some crazy synergy teams. Vlad works stupidly well with a lot of things. *cough* Amumu *cough* Galio *cough* MF, etc. etc.

Malphite still has issues. Unstoppable force is stoppable. Decentish Jungler.

Xin is pretty balanced atm. CC is pretty good but bit weak jungler and overall just a bit weaker than he should be.

Blitz, very situational. Could be good, depends on your team. If you run Blitz, you rely on Blitz. That's my main issue with him. Plus, WTF is he. Riot can't decide if he's tank/dps/hybrid.

Heimer is still strong. That is all. Watch WCG if u dont believe me

Akali is just a bit difficult to understand the place of besides cleanup. And a lot of ppl do that better.
Back to top Go down
OneWayTrip

OneWayTrip

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 am

feel like sivir should b at least in tier 4.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:27 am

OneWayTrip wrote:
feel like sivir should b at least in tier 4.

Guess she could be bottom tier 4. But she really is pretty special. She needs to ult and then be able to stand and nuke if played ad and even then she's weak. If played ap boomerang is nice harass but then what? Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shaftz

Shaftz

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 am

Corki tier 2 - Corki viable ? WHAT ? Owned everyone else
Back to top Go down
Flozzin

Flozzin

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:55 pm

If he was that great you'd use him more shaftz.

Sallah why do you have him so high? He is a terrible character. Much better options out there for damage and escape.
Back to top Go down
Booshido

Booshido

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Trist is so tier 1
Back to top Go down
Legick

Legick

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Shen I disagree upon. He is probably not the best tank. He has been nerfed so hard that he is a shadow of a decent tank. His initiation ability is shaky at best, either getting himself blown up or just failing and dieing. His ult is less useful. It's got a long cooldown and doesn't shield himself anymore. He tends to be one of those tanks that dies easily late game.

If there is one change that I feel strongly about it's Janna to tier 1. She is a god. She is so versatile and powerful in almost every aspect. She can build support, tanky, AP nuke, hybrid AP/AD. She can shield allies and herself giving them a free BF sword. She is one of the best mids in the game. She isn't item dependant and can litterally change an entire team fight by her self with her ult. She is a counter to an entire team comp (aoe). She ganks great and can defend towers like a god. She moves fast as fuck and can kite like a motherfucker. She can knock up the entire enemy team, causing great chaos very nice. Her slow is actually good. It slows by a huge % and lasts quite a long time. Coupled with her ridiculous movement speed and her slow she is a great chaser and can get countless kills for her team. She is god. She never dies. She can't be chased. She imo is the best champion in the entire game.

Morde is meh. Can't initiate save for running in. Gets stomped if the enemy team has any sort of magic or armor pen. Sure if he gets fed he can do decently, but he falls out fast and hard. Really meh on him.

Vlad is fine, but he has no stuns or anything. I could settle for him being up that high.

Disagree with Malphite completely. He is completely viable and workable champ now. He can jungle effectively, and is a decent ganker at that. His ult can only be stopped by a root (just like everything else). Great at poking in and killing all the squishies on the enemy team and crumpling them to bits. He's a bit harder to play than most champs for most people though, and takes a while to learn how to play him effectively, but he's definetly a great champ.

Xin should atleast be on the same level as olaf. He can't jungle quite as well but he makes up for it in ability to gank. He ends up being tough and put out great damage. He's also got an aoe ult and a knock up.

You may be right about blitz, teams do tend to rely on him if he's picked. He can't do too much save for a knockup once his shit is blown.

Heimer is half what he used to be. He's not the pushing king anymore. His damage is shoddy at best now, and he can't get people to over extend to kill him as much anymore. Just think he's not that great anymore.

Akali imo is sooooooo much better than pantheon. She can jungle, and effectively if you've ever seen anyone decent do it. She can gank great and can even end up being just downright tanky at end game pending the build. She's a counter to so many different champions that normally would seem like huge threats. Her burst is ludicrous and can destroy a squishy like hell.

Pantheon imo is just really really bad now. So horrendously not worth it. He's got his jump for maybe a gank and that's it. His damage is poor and he has no survivability.

Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:10 am

Updated as per the latest (SONA) patch.
Back to top Go down
OLI HC

OLI HC

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 pm

i told you about those alistairs
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Im confident in my placing of alistair.

At high level I never ever see him.

Frums is the only one who can use him effectively and even he admits its weak atm.

Need to buff something (preferably change his heal skill).
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Only one your confident about is morde ! Everytin else is just phaaaasil !
Back to top Go down
Seph

Seph

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm

I see alistar as more of a support than a tank to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Alistar is a DPS !
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 am

APstar is useless, nuff said.
And shut up ernil. /Generic sona insult here

The only one thing he's good at is the Flash engage with his ult on. Tier 4.
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:59 am

And killing carries ! tier 2 at least.
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:38 am

Since when does alistair kill anything?

Super long cd on abilities that dont do much dmg. Win.

Compare to rammus. Higher dmg, same control, lower cds. Pewpew
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am

AD DPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN L2p !
Back to top Go down
Sallah

Sallah

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:57 am

Ernil wrote:
AD DPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN L2p !

Have you ever played AD Alistar? Rofl. AS of an elephant. And one with some sort of senile disease at that.
Back to top Go down
Ernil
Admin
Ernil

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am

I did - and i even carried most games Razz Its not realy DPS Very Happy its just basicly - youll be critting for around 400 but then again you get a dps down real quick. As i said - you play a carry raper in team fights.

Quite an interesting thing tbh - you should try it one day and stop playing your shit champion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)   Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sallah's Tier List (5v5 Draft Mode)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next